ARMANDO IBARRA Jr., CPA
p 619.422.1348 x103
With over 30 years of experience, Armando provides accounting services to corporations, trusts, partnerships and individuals including compiling financial statements, preparing federal and state tax returns, coordinating and performing certified audits, consulting on computer and accounting software, preparing payroll and sales tax return, and consulting on general business matters.
Armando also represents clients in audits conducted by various government agencies such as the Internal Revenue Service, Franchise Tax Board, Employment Development Department and the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration. As a tax expert, he keeps abreast of the ever-changing laws and focuses his attention on the firm’s developing role in the tax field and its expanding clientele who require tax help.
His legal education and background expand the services that he provides, and offers a unique perspective to his consultation engagements. This is especially true when dealing with clients involved in international business transactions.
- Favorite Hispanic CPA, “Metropolitan Magazine”
EDUCATION + CERTIFICATIONS
- BS (Accounting), San Diego State University
- JD, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- CPA, State Board of California, 1985
- Board Member, The San Diego Museum of Art, Present
- Board Member, Foundation for the Children of the Californias, Past
- Board Member. San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Past