At ICS, we know that the best kind of estate planning means more than just drafting a will. It’s about building a comprehensive plan that protects and nurtures our clients’ assets for future generations.
For our clients, having an estate plan in place is crucial if they want to minimize the estate burden on their beneficiates and ensure that their assets are distributed as they wish. Our estate and trust planning advisors work closely with each client to design a personalized estate plan that conserves wealth while reducing tax liabilities. Our team members are also keenly attuned to the ongoing legislative changes that impact estate plans and they proactively recommend changes that can help preserve both assets and wealth.
Our estate planning services include:
- Set personal goals + objectives
- Estimate net worth
- Preserve + build wealth
- Ensure adequate retirement income
- Determine insurance needs
- Minimize estate + other tax liabilities
- Maximize trust, gifting + planned giving benefits
- Plan efficient transfer of assets
- Monitor + adjust estate plan as needed