Collection and Use of Personal or Business Information.
In order for us to provide services to you and your business, we need to collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Financial Information such as bank or brokerage account numbers, types of investments
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We will use this information to:
- Meet your request for services and complete your order
- Confirm that your order has been completed.
- Conduct work to fulfill the services you have ordered.
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products and work with you to adjust our services to meet your needs
- Perform administrative tasks on your account
- Provide you with notifications about updates in software and service changes
- Answer your questions and requests
- Send you a newsletter and specific marketing communications from our firm
- Provide the financial services you requested
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We enable you to create a profile to access our services. You may share information such as messages, photos and videos with others. Please note that we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Some parts of our operations may allow you to import contacts from your Outlook or other email account address book to invite them to become members of our site. We collect the username and password for the email account you wish to import your contacts from and will only use it for that purpose.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law to comply with a legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- If ICS is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information, to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
Some of our web pages and the web pages of our third party service providers may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs). These can be used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns. The information may also be used by our partners to determine how well communications is being effectively communicated to you in the same manner.
Links to Other Websites
Our site may include links to other Websites who may have privacy practices that are significantly different than those found at ICS. If you submit any personal information to any of those sites, you understand that the information is governed under those sites as they are not related to ICS. Before using those sites, please familiarize yourself with their privacy statement of any website you intend on visiting.
Personal information security is a top priority for us. As such, when sensitive information, such as payment information or other personal information is entered the information is protected using secure socket layering (SSL) by us and by our third party vendors as applicable.
Please note that while we adopt generally accepted industry standards to protect this information, we cannot guarantee 100% security because no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage or messaging is 100% secure.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com for further assistance.
Additional Policy Information
Part of our Website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. If you decide to make any information available in these areas, others will be able to access this information to read, collect, and utilize as they wish. Such postings are considered postings made by your own decision and consent, and ICS cannot be held responsible for them.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
You can review and update your personal information on both our site and our third party vendor sites. If you require assistance, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
From time to time, we may review our privacy statement and make changes accordingly. You will be notified by email for all material changes based on the contact information you provide us, or by a notification on the Web site prior to the change becoming effective. We recommend that you visit this page on our site from time to time to review any potential changes.
You may contact us via email at email@example.com or send written mail to the following mailing address:
Ibarra Carrillo + Soto CPAs + Advisors
310 3rd Ave Ste A28
Chula Vista CA 91910